Dedicated water experts to make sure you only pay for what you use. You’ll be surprised how much you could save and reclaim.
Just like electricity and gas, the English and Welsh water market is being de-regulated as of April 2017.
What does this mean to you?
- You have the option of which water supplier you want to use rather than being dictated by the area you are in
- You will save money by shopping around and negotiating
- Prices are expected to come down due to the competition in the market
How will Start Energy help?
- We already have relationships in place with the UK’s water suppliers
- We will tender water contracts to all the suppliers in a similar manner to our current energy processes – this will ensure you get the best deal possible
- We have the opportunity to procure these agreements in advance of the de-regulation happening
- We will show you the savings compared to what you are currently paying
Water Bill Analysis
Start Energy can audit historic water invoices, identify any discrepancies and help negotiate rebates on behalf of our clients.
Start Energy have been facilitating new water connections and site alterations for many years. This again is becoming a lot more competitive with the de-regulation.
Scottish Market Deregulation
Since April 2008, water users in Scotland have been able to buy their water from a range of suppliers. Up until that point, all water users were supplied by Scottish Water, which is 100% owned by the Scottish government. Competing Scottish water providers purchase wholesale supplies from Scottish water and then re-sell to end user clients at a margin, bolstered by improved services, such as waste management.
In the same manner as the English and Welsh market, we are already dealing with water procurement and management for many of our Scottish customers.