Until now, we have only been recruiting experienced Senior Corporate Account Managers.
Following our successful expansion into our new office we are now looking to recruit some very talented, hungry and driven individuals to join our team as Energy Consultants!
This role requires professionalism and enthusiasm to succeed in a demanding yet rewarding role. Candidates need to have excellent verbal communication skills, not afraid to pick up the phone and to be highly numerate and computer literate. The ideal candidate will have two years’ experience in a sales role with a proven track record in achieving targets. It requires someone who is hardworking and self-motivated with the confidence and ambition to deliver success to both themselves and the group as a whole. You will see Start Energy as a route to achieving your goals. We are only interested in goal-orientated people.
- Adept at identify, winning and retaining customers
- Strong organisational skills with a good level of computer literacy
- Self-motivated, driven and hungry individual
- Cold calling
- Energy background preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Calling businesses to set up new relationships and sales opportunities
- Maintaining a sales pipeline
- Ensuring no opportunities are missed
- Dealing with renewals for existing customers
- Dealing with customer queries and issues
- Speaking to suppliers to resolve issues etc.
- Negotiating contracts with both suppliers and customers
- Gathering information to help close the sale
- Effectively recording and logging each customer and sale
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed by both supplier and customer
- Keeping up to date and in touch with the market on a day-to-day basis
VERY ATTRACTIVE COMMISSION STRUCTURE
Think you have what it takes?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org