Start Energy’s recruitment drives in 2016 were great successes and now we are looking to take on more over 2017 including our first intake in January.
We have gained new staff in the office as a result, all of which are doing fantastic!
With this continued growth more roles are becoming available within the business so your own career goal opportunities are there to be achieved at SE.
We are now seeking experienced telesales staff with a minimum of either 2 years of experience in cold calling or 1 year as an energy consultant.
While the recruitment drive previously were totally focused on those with experience within the business energy industry, SEL, is now keen to expand its scope to those with a background in B2B selling or residential outbound energy telesales.
As an Energy Consultant, your day will consist of cold calling potential clients to build relationships with businesses across the UK
This role requires professionalism and enthusiasm to succeed in a demanding yet rewarding role. Candidates need to have excellent verbal communication skills, not afraid to pick up the phone and to be highly numerate and computer literate. The ideal candidate will have two years’ experience in a sales role with a proven track record in achieving targets. It requires someone who is hardworking and self-motivated with the confidence and ambition to deliver success to both themselves and the group as a whole. You will see Start Energy as a route to achieving your goals. We are only interested in goal orientated people.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your day to day activities will include:
- Calling businesses to set up new relationships and sales opportunities
- Maintaining a sales pipeline
- Ensuring no opportunities are missed
- Dealing with renewals for existing customers
- Dealing with customer queries and issues
- Speaking to suppliers to resolve issues etc.
- Negotiating contracts with both suppliers and customers
- Gathering information to help close the sale
- Effectively recording and logging each customer and sale
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed by both supplier and customer
- Keeping up to date and in touch with the market on a day to day basis
Competitive salary package and commission structure and healthy working hours.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com