Are you ready for a new challenge in 2019?
An opportunity at Start Energy office in Peterlee County Durham
The Role – Reporting to the Operations Manager you’ll be responsible for driving revenue performance from Coaches & Lead Generators with accountability for up an additional 60 new staff within Start Energy in 2019
Experience is a must
- least 2 years of experience in a sales role within the B2B energy market.
- Must Have 5 Years Experience in Management
- A Proven Leader who leads by example, adapts to different levels of coaching & development of others, in a fast outbound sales environment
- Have Passion, Drive & a Hard Work Ethic for Outbound sales to get the results.
- Have a demonstrable track record in working to targets and KPIs, and regularly exceeding them.
This is Why you should consider this role……
It’s a fantastic opportunity for a proven team player to thrive within Start Energy’s sales environment
Your CV will become more than just sales, but sales with coaching and development.
It will demonstrate you are goal orientated to the profitability and revenue success of a business.
It will give you autonomy, creativity, responsibility and above all the opportunity to earn an incredible bonus based on your success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional conduct displayed at all times, calm under pressure
- Positive & Happy at all times
- Tenacious, organised and well disciplined
- Strong proactive team leadership
- Reliable and trustworthy
Full-time, Core working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm. However, you must be committed to working extra hours when large deals are been crossed over the line.
Please email your CV to email@example.com