ROLE – Sales Floor Manager
A huge opportunity at Start Energy office in Peterlee County Durham
The Role – Reporting to the Operations Director, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue performance from Team Managers, Coaches with accountability for up an additional 60 new staff within Start Energy in 2018.
Experience is a must
- least 3 years of experience in a sales role within the B2B energy market.
- Must Have 5 Years Experience in Management
- A Proven Leader who leads by example, adapts to different levels of coaching & development of others, in a fast outbound sales environment
- Have Passion, Drive & a Hard Work Ethic for Outbound sales to get the results.
- Have a demonstrable track record in working to targets and KPIs, and regularly exceeding them.
This is Why you should consider this role……
It’s a fantastic opportunity for a proven team player to thrive within Start Energy’s sales environment
Your CV will become more than just sales, but sales with coaching and development.
It will demonstrate you are goal orientated to the profitability and revenue success of a business.
It will give you autonomy, creativity, responsibility and above all the opportunity to earn an incredible bonus based on your success.
Skills & Responsibilities required Key Responsibilities
- Develop a robust and thorough performance management process, tailored to suit both new recruits, and experienced staff.
- Driving revenue
- Provide tangible, considered feedback to individuals as well as Management
- Maintaining sales quality and compliance
- Offer creativity, initiatives and ideas to motivate and engage with the sales floor.
- Demonstrable background in sales
- Monitoring coaching and development of Lead Generators, Energy Consultants, Closer’s & Coaches ensuring the highest level of quality coaching.
- Managing of all of the sales floor’s KPI’s, Revenue Targets & performance
- Ensure clear communication of goals, expectations and performance requirements
- Daily management responsibility for all of the sales floor with current & new staff
- Organised, methodical and a good time manager
- Results orientated with the ability to see problems as opportunities
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to lead and inspire others to maximize their potential
- Being absolutely positive on the sales floor at all times, able to motivate and inspire the teams to deliver beyond the day-to-day targets, stay the course and go the extra mile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional conduct displayed at all times, calm under pressure
- Positive & Happy at all times
- Tenacious, organised and well disciplined
- Strong proactive team leadership
- Reliable and trustworthy
Full-time, Core working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm. However, you must be committed to working extra hours when large deals are been crossed over the line.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org